We specialize in the processing of graphite products for 20 years. We are a professional carbon-graphite product supplier integrating R&D, production and sales. We have independent factories and advanced production lines, and can provide professional solutions according to customer needs. We have close cooperation with China’s top 100 enterprises. Graphite molds are widely used in various industries, from everyday electronic products such as mobile phones to aerospace and ship satellites. The graphite molds that we produce include large casting molds for high-temperature alloys and precision casting molds, hot-pressing molds, continuous casting molds, electronic sintering, packaging molds, and various shaped graphite molds for scientific research.
- According to the different working conditions, we help customers select the most appropriate graphite material for graphite mold, and insure that the cost performance of the final product is optimal;
- According to different technical requirements, selectively perform anti-oxidation treatment, impervious treatment or enhanced treatment on the final product to improve the use effect and prolong the service life;
- With high processing precision, we can ensure the entire size of the final product meet the tolerance of customers’ requirements;
- When the customer has clear technical requirements, GXGN Graphite mould can fully meet and exceed the customer’s expectations.
Due to its high temperature resistance, oxidation resistance, acid and alkali resistance, easy processing, and excellent strength and hardness at high temperatures, graphite molds have been applied to almost all high temperature forming industrial fields and harsh conditions like strong acid and alkali. Graphite molds can be used for non-ferrous and black metal casting industry, glass industry, electronics industry, photovoltaic industry, rare earth smelting industry. Graphite molds have been widely used in the following aspects:
- Graphite molds for continuous casting and semi-continuous casting of non-ferrous metals In recent years, continuous (or semi-continuous) manufacture from the state of molten metal is being promoted in both domestic and foreign industry. Domestically, this method has been adopted in copper, copper alloy, aluminum, and aluminum alloy. Artificial graphite is considered to be the most suitable material for continuous casting or semi-continuous casting of non-ferrous metals. Practical production proves that due to the good thermal conductivity (thermal conductivity determines the solidification speed of metal or alloy) graphite mold, the self-lubricating and other properties of the mold improve the speed of the mold. Besides, with the accurate size, smooth surface, and uniform crystal structure, ingot can be directly processed in the next process. This not only greatly improves the yield, reduces the loss of waste, but also greatly improves the quality of the product. Continuous casting methods include vertical continuous casting and horizontal continuous casting.
- Die casting mold Artificial graphite materials have been successfully used in pressure casting of non-ferrous metals. For example, zinc alloys and copper alloy castings produced by pressure casting mold made of artificial graphite material have been used for automotive parts and the like.
- Graphite mold for centrifugal casting
Graphite molds have been successfully applied to centrifugal casting. Artificial graphite molds with a wall thickness of 25 mm or more have been used to centrifugally cast bronze casings in US. In order to prevent the burning of the artificial graphite mold, certain anti-oxidation measures can be taken. After casting a certain number of castings, if the inner surface of the mold is found to be burnt, the inner hole of the mold can be enlarged to be used for casting a large-sized sleeve.
- Hot pressing die
The artificial graphite hot press die has the following characteristics for the pressure sintering of cemented carbide: First, if the pressing temperature is increased to 1350-1450 degrees, the required unit pressure can be reduced to 67-100 kgf/cm2. (that is, 1/10 of the cold pressing pressure); second, pressurization and heating are carried out in the same process, and a dense sintered body can be obtained by sintering for a short time.
- Glass forming mold Because graphite material has chemical stability, it is not easy to be infiltrated by molten glass, does not change the composition of glass. Graphite material has good thermal shock resistance, and its size varies little with temperature, so it has become indispensable mold material in glass manufacturing in recent years. It can be used to make glass tubes, elbows, funnels and other molds for various shaped glass bottles.
- Sintering molds and others
The use of artificial graphite materials with extremely small thermal deformation, the manufacture of sintering molds and supports for transistors has been widely used. It has become an indispensable material for the development of the semiconductor industry. In addition, graphite molds are also used in cast iron molds, durable molds for various non-ferrous metals, cast steel molds, molds for heat-resistant metals (titanium, zirconium, molybdenum, etc.) and aluminum for welded rails, etc.